Join CAS Attorneys Mike Starvaggi and Brad Stuhler for a workshop to help get your negotiations off on the right foot! Network with other local unit leaders to share ideas and information about what other units have achieved through negotiations. This workshop is designed for Administrator Negotiation Teams or Unit Presidents set to initiate negotiations.
Topics will include:
- Establishing your negotiations team
- Negotiations process and procedures
- Preparation and productive communications
- How CAS Attorneys will assist with your negotiations
- Formal vs. informal negotiations
- Tax cap and hidden money
- COVID impact
- Questions and answers
If you plan on attending, please complete this Google Form. If you would like to discuss additional items, please feel free to add them to the form. Of course, if you have any questions, please call or email Mike or Brad and they will get right back to you.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to represent you during these uncertain times!